PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
1. It is understood that Phillip Lynch Photography and any associates are the exclusive official photographer retained to perform the photographic services requested on this Contract. Simultaneous coverage by another photographer with professional still photography equipment releases Phillip Lynch Photography from this contract.
2. PAYMENT POLICY: A non-refundable retainer of 30% of the chosen package will reserve Phillip Lynch Photography for coverage on the specified date and will be applied to the Package. The remaining balance is DUE 7 DAYS BEFORE EVENT. No part of any order will be delivered until the balance is paid in full. For payment via Pay- pal, a 6% tax will be applicable.
3. COPYRIGHTS: The Photographer shall retain the copyrights in perpetuity, regardless of possession or owner- ship of photographs, digital files or any other format of reproduction. Client recognizes and agrees that the Pho- tographer may reproduce, publish (including internet), exhibit and otherwise use images created hereunder, with- out specific identification of persons or events,(1) as samples of work to be shown to prospective clients,(2) for instructional purposes, (3) as samples of work to be displayed for marketing or competition. Client may reproduce images in any manner they so desire.
4. CANCELLATION: Upon acceptance of these terms, the Photographer reserves the time and date for Client and will NOT make any other reservations for that time. For this reason, the retainer is non refundable, even if Client cancels the order for photography, or changes the date of the event.
5. PROOFS: Proofs should not be construed as an indicator of quality of the final product. Final Print images may have additional retouching applied for a consistent and pleasing presentation. "Proofs" means the images selected by Photographer in its sole discretion for presentation or delivery to Client. Such selection shall constitute all images that will be made available to Client and, once selected, shall be deemed as fulfilment of the Proofs section of the package. Proofs may or may not include artistic enhancements or touch-ups.
6. HOTEL VENDOR FEE CHARGES THERE OF: We the client (BRIDE/GROOM) accept all venders fee charges if any unless specified by a PROMOTION for the Phillip Lynch Photography team to go on any resort that we will be staying in order to take getting ready photographs, ceremony or reception photographs if either been held at the resort.